AiCode of Ethical Conduct & AIStandards of Practice ™
also referenced as
[Current Version as of March-2019: AIStandard v6.70]
Based on the 14-AiCore Ethical Principles™ which are summarized in a slide presentation below and which serve as the foundation for the Ethics Part of the AiCore™Fundamentals Program
That 2019 AIStandard v6.70 Ethics Part of the AiCore ™ Fundamentals Program is taught based on the 210-page legally numbered annotated outline of AiCore-I, Part 3.
Those global, online, live, sessions includ three 3-hour AiCore-I™ Program Presentation & Q&A sessions included in approximately 9-hours of audio-visual AiRecordings available to authorized AiCore Alumni in good standing in AiCloud AiCore-I™ Program folders.
All full members of the AISociety - The AiCore™ of titled members are required to pass an exam on The AiCode™ and to formally subscribe to performance in accordance with the substance and principles of the current version The AiCode™ and the AISociety Terms of Service (AIS-ToS)
The image below is of the title page and table of contents of the version of The AiCode as of Oct-2019,
The 210-page v6.54 of Part 3 of 2018's AiCore-I™ Fundamentals Program
The 14-AiCore Ethical Principles™
Principles which are the basis of presentations to AiCore™Program participants.
The current, 2016 AIStandard v5.02 of the AiCode™ covers these 14 primary areas:
1. Performance as impartial Appraisal Information Services Providers™ pp.
2. Competency Development, Maintenance & Disclosures pp. 17-28
3. Standards Subscription, Reconciliation, Accordance & Disclosures pp. 29-36
4. Scope of Work (SoW), Contingent & Limiting Conditions (C&LC) and Disclosures pp. 37-50
5. Misrepresentations & Omissions pp. 51-66
6. Objectivity & Impartiality as an AppRaiser & Valuer; Consultancy Guidleines pp. 67-82
7. Potential Conflict of Interest & Disclosure Rules, Guidelines & Advisories pp. 83-100
8. Diligence & Considered Opinions pp. 101-111
9. Appraiser-Client Relationships & Confidentiality pp. 112-138
10. Third-Party Considerations pp. 139-143
11. Value Related Appraisal Services: Trade, Specialty & Professional pp. 144-158
12. Trade Relationships & Obligations to Specialty Trades pp. 159-162
13. Obligations to the Appraisal Profession and Peer Practitioners pp. 163-173
14. Ethics of Valuation & Appraisal Fee Structures & Schedules pp. 174-210
As part of the AiCore™Program, The AiCode™ is constantly under development and undergoing updates and revisions to keep it in sync with the AIStandard. The AIStandard is upgraded with each offering of each session, as is the AiCode & AIStandards.
All full members of the AISociety, our only practicing valuer levels, are required to undergo testing to the AiCode of Ethical Conduct & AIStandards of Practice™.
In the meantime, it is a major area of study in the AiCore™Program, during which participants undergo a separate examination on the AiCode & AIStandards at the end of program. Before being granted AiSV, titles, each must successfully pass that examination and formally agree to be bound by the AiCode & AIStandards and to perform in accordance with it.
The AiCode IS personal property's most advanced and comprehensive AiCode of Ethical Conduct & Standard of Practice™. Constantly, dynamically updated to the AISociety's Global Valuation Standard™, adherence to The AiCode represents:
SAVE on 2019 rates while 2018 rates are still posted on AISociety.com until they are USAVE with 2018 S SSAVE with posted 2020 rates while this AiSite is being updated for 2021 offerings (and slight rate increases)! ENROLL NOW for AiCertification-2020 offerings with THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Join AiCertification's Global, Multi-Specialty, AiCore™ Class of 2021 as an "AiS" "Member Valuer", or as a non-member "AiV"™, appellation of the NEW "Accredited International Valuer" title, by completing Global, Online AiCore-I's 2021 Updated 50-Classroom Hour FasTrak Offerings in our live online classrom or through NEWLY Structured, AiMentored Self-Paced Study Online, in the AiCloud™
See the AiCalendar for Global Orientation sessions for AiCertification's Live Classes and AiMentored Self-Paced Study are offered regularly, Live & Online.
It is a small world after
Symbol of Excellence
"AiSV" AiV-Reg# Logo/Pin
Skype AISociety Live "Online"
or leave a message if "Away"
Read what our alumni have to say about their experiences with the AISociety™, AiCertification™ & the AiCore™ global membership.
Follow & Like AIS on Facebook
AISociety Global on LinkedIn