AiCertify Jumps: AiS-ToS | Register/Pay | AiCore-I | AiCore-I & II | AiSCV-AVS | AiSCV-GJV | AiSCV-EHV | AiSCV-FAV
AiCode of Ethical Conduct & AIStandards of Practice ™
also referenced as
[Current Version as of March-2022 is: AIStandard v22]
Based on the 14-AiCore Ethical Principles™ which are summarized in a slide presentation below and which serve as the foundation for the Ethics Part of the AiCore™Fundamentals Program
That 2022 AIStandard v22 Ethics Part of the AiCore ™ Fundamentals Program is taught based on the 210-page legally numbered annotated outline of AiCore-I, Part 3.
Those global, online, live, sessions includ three 3-hour AiCore-I™ Program Presentation & Q&A sessions included in approximately 9-hours of audio-visual AiRecordings available to authorized AiCore Alumni in good standing in AiCloud AiCore-I™ Program folders.
All full members of the AISociety - The AiCore™ of titled members are required to pass an exam on The AiCode™ and to formally subscribe to performance in accordance with the substance and principles of the current version The AiCode™ and the AISociety Terms of Service (AIS-ToS)
The image below is of the title page and table of contents of the version of The AiCode as of Feb-2021,
The 210-page v7.1 of Part 3 of 2020's AiCore-I™ Fundamentals Program
The current, 2022 AiCore-I Part-3 "Ethics" which concluded it's live class Mar-30th, 2022 to AIStandard v22 of 2022
That version will be the AiCode to which all of The GLobal AiCore are accountable to as of Apr-2022
The v22 Table of Contents of The AiCode™
is essentially as depicted below.
The 14-AiCore Ethical Principles™
Principles which are the basis of presentations to AiCore™Program participants.
The current, Apr-2022 AIStandard v22 of the AiCode™ covers these 14 primary areas:
1. Performance as impartial Appraisal Information Services Providers™ pp.
2. Competency Development, Maintenance & Disclosures pp. 17-28
3. Standards Subscription, Reconciliation, Accordance & Disclosures pp. 29-36
4. Scope of Work (SoW), Contingent & Limiting Conditions (C&LC) and Disclosures pp. 37-50
5. Misrepresentations & Omissions pp. 51-66
6. Objectivity & Impartiality as an AppRaiser & Valuer; Consultancy Guidleines pp. 67-82
7. Potential Conflict of Interest & Disclosure Rules, Guidelines & Advisories pp. 83-100
8. Diligence & Considered Opinions pp. 101-111
9. Appraiser-Client Relationships & Confidentiality pp. 112-138
10. Third-Party Considerations pp. 139-143
11. Value Related Appraisal Services: Trade, Specialty & Professional pp. 144-158
12. Trade Relationships & Obligations to Specialty Trades pp. 159-162
13. Obligations to the Appraisal Profession and Peer Practitioners pp. 163-173
14. Ethics of Valuation & Appraisal Fee Structures & Schedules pp. 174-210
As part of the AiCore™Program, The AiCode™ is constantly under development and undergoing updates and revisions to keep it in sync with the AIStandard. The AIStandard is upgraded with each offering of each session, as is the AiCode & AIStandards.
All full members of the AISociety, our only practicing valuer levels, are required to undergo testing to the AiCode of Ethical Conduct & AIStandards of Practice™.
In the meantime, it is a major area of study in the AiCore™Program, during which participants undergo a separate examination on the AiCode & AIStandards at the end of program. Before being granted AiSV, titles, each must successfully pass that examination and formally agree to be bound by the AiCode & AIStandards and to perform in accordance with it.
The AiCode IS personal property's most advanced and comprehensive AiCode of Ethical Conduct & Standard of Practice™. Constantly, dynamically updated to the AISociety's Global Valuation Standard™, adherence to The AiCode represents:
Find Appraisers, Valuers, Trial Experts, Expert Witnesses & Trial Consultants @ THE Global AiCore's AiV-Registry
Join AiCertification's Global, Multi-Specialty, AiCore™ Class of 2023 for eligibility as an "AiS, AiV™ Accredited International Valuer / Member", or as a non-member "AiV"™, for the NEW appellation of "Accredited International Valuer", by completing Global, Online AiCore-I's 2023 Updated 45-Classroom Hour FasTrak Offerings in our live online classrom or through NEWLY Structured, AiMentored Self-Paced Study Online, in the AiCloud™
See the AiCalendar for Global Orientation sessions for AiCertification's Live Classes and AiMentored Self-Paced Study are offered regularly, Live & Online.
It is a small world after
Symbol of Excellence
"AiSV" AiV-Reg# Logo/Pin
Read what our alumni have to say about their experiences with the AISociety™, AiCertification™ & the AiCore™ global membership.